Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's about time!

So how do you all like the new look of our blog?  This is courtesy of my sister, Joanne, who is WAY more tech savvy and enjoys making me look good.  The new pic was also courtesy of my sister-in-law, Kaylah, who makes my kids look good!  Where would I be without the help of my wonderfully talented family?  Anyhow, I've had many people give up on me because I have been so negligent in my blogging responsibilities but I'm playing the I'm dealing with a new baby, a 3 year old, a 5 year old, a new house, the holidays...need I go on?  So now I'm back.  Enjoy the posts to come as I catch you all up on our life.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Ok, so start postin' sista!!! I want to see all those hilarious Glory and Grace stories in cyber-print, pronto! Lord knows you've got plenty of material! (You might want to refrain from the poop smearing stories, though, they don't go over as well as you might think).

Tony & Kirsten said...

The picture of the girls is adorable! And I love the new look. I think I need a sister...